Sfoglia le categorie
Vi consigliamo :
- NASA's Hubble Captures a Dozen Galaxy Doppelgangers 07/11/2019
- Hubble Captures Galaxies' Ghostly Gaze 28/10/2019
- Super Spirals Spin Super Fast 17/10/2019
- Hubble Spots a Curious SpiralMany galaxies we see through telescopes such as the NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope, the source of this beautiful image, look relatively similar: spiraling arms, a glowing center, and a mixture of bright specks of star formation and dark ripples of cosmic dust weaving throughout. This galaxy, a spiral galaxy named NGC 772, is no exception.
- Apollo 12 Sees a Solar EclipseFifty years ago, on Nov. 14, 1969, Apollo 12 launched at 11:22 a.m. EST from Launch Complex 39A at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida.
- Powtawche Valerino: Supporting NASA’s Space Launch System ProgramPowtawche Valerino is a guidance engineer who works for Aerodyne Industries at the NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center, supporting the agency’s Space Launch System program.
- Hubble Spots a Curious Spiral